Selling a Home in Southlake, TX
Are you thinking about selling a home in Southlake, TX? The choice to put your home on the market is an incredibly huge decision—and between deciding on a reasonable price, how to advertise your home, and whether or not to enlist the help of a real estate agent, there’s a lot that goes into listing a home for sale. Selling a home requires an incredible amount of dedication, local knowledge, and skill.
Find out how one of the top realtors in Southlake can help you sell your home while minimizing your stress!
The Best Southlake Realtor for the Job
Buying and selling a home can be a stressful process. Because of this, Jonathan Kobler with Keller Williams of Southlake works hard to make every step easier. He specialize in the listing and selling of residential properties in Southlake, Trophy Club, Keller, Colleyville, Flower Mound and Grapevine, and he can help you find the best offers for your home. He provides guidance and direction in the following areas:
- Getting maximum exposure for your home
- The key to selling real estate is not just getting your home in front of the most buyers, but getting it in front of the RIGHT buyers. I utilize many different channels to make sure your home is found by the right buyers.
- Determining the optimal list price for your home
- The number one reason homes don’t sell is because of price. If a home is priced too high, you probably won’t see any offers and your home will sit. If you price too low, you risk leaving money on the table at closing time. I employ the use of data analysis to determine the optimal price for your home, ensuring the most appropriate balance of time on market and selling price.
- Innovative online marketing
- Every home has a story to tell, and it’s my job to tell your home’s story in a unique way to distinguish it from the other homes in the area. While online marketing is crucial in today’s market, not all agents are able to produce results. With the use of professional photography, social media, and over 300 national real estate websites, I am able to ensure your home is presented in the best possible light to prospective buyers.
- Screening Buyers
- When prospective buyers (or their agent) of your home contact me with interest about your home listing, I am able to effectively screen out buyers who may not be serious or don’t have the appropriate financing to purchase your home. This helps us to stay as efficient as possible so that we don’t waste your valuable time.
- Negotiating the sales terms
- Negotiation is truly an art. Some people are better than others at it. With my knowledge and expertise, I know what to say and how to say it, to keep the negotiations on track, all while keeping your best interest at heart and ensuring you get the best price for your home.
- Providing direct support through the entire sales process
- You won’t have trouble getting in touch with me if you have questions at any time throughout the sales process. I will keep you informed of activity and follow the highest standards in customer service to ensure your real estate experience is an extremely positive one.
No matter what you need when selling a home in the Southlake area, Jonathan Kobler can help.
The Benefits of Having a Top Southlake Realtor Sell Your Home
As mentioned above, selling a home can be a hassle, and that’s why having a real estate agent makes life so much easier! Some of the benefits include:
Less Stress – Your real estate agent will take care of all the details of selling a home in Southlake so you never have to worry about anything. When you work with the best Southlake realtor, he’ll make sure your home sale goes as smoothly and quickly as possible to make your sale a success.
More Time – When you don’t have to worry about marketing and showing your home to potential buyers, you’ll have more time to focus on the important things like getting packed up and moving to your new place.
Shorter Time on the Market – Jonathan is an expert in the local Southlake real estate market, and he knows how to sell a home in the time frame you need.
More Money – He knows how to not only set the selling price for your home, but also how to negotiate a good price so you can make more money on your sale.
Selling a Home in Southlake? Choose Jonathan Kobler!
When it comes time to sell your Southlake area home, contact Jonathan Kobler! He will help you through every step of the selling process to ensure your sale goes as smoothly as possible—and if you want to buy a home in or around Southlake TX, he can help with that, too! Contact Jonathan today!
To learn more about Jonathan and his approach to selling homes, visit his about page.